by

Family sues city after boy dies from brain-eating amoeba at park

The parents of a 3-year-old boy who died from a rare brain-eating amoeba that he picked up playing at a Texas splash pad have sued the city of Arlington for negligence.

Tariq Williams and Kayla Mitchell filed the lawsuit over the death of their son, Bakari Williams, in Tarrant County District Court in Fort Worth on Monday morning.

“On behalf of our family and our friends we just want you to know that Bakari was a loving, energetic, passionate, sweet, beautiful, innocent boy. He didn’t deserve to die in this manner,” Williams said, the Fort-Worth Star-Telegram reported.

Read Full Story

Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *